Terms & Conditions
1. Basic Guarding Skills/Door Supervisor Procedures QQI level 4 courses are made up of 100 hours of learning. Of this, 30 hours are direct contact between the student and instructor and 70 hours of self-directed learning. Candidates must complete their payment (Deposit of €50,or full amount) to participate in selected course. This must be paid in advance to book the place on a chosen course. Insight Security reserves the right to retain €50 of deposit in the event of cancellation of the course. All necessary learning materials will be send out via e-mail. As soon as learning resources are delivered the course is considered as started.
2. We accept that scenarios beyond people control take place, and every effort will be made to relocate a candidate onto another course where possible, as soon as enough notification has been provided. If candidate miss out on the 2nd scheduled date, Insight Security reserved the right to retain a full amount paid for the course.
3. Insight Security reserve the right to change dates of a course due insufficient numbers of candidates or emergency situation. Reasonable notice with new date of a course will be provided. Candidates can choose the date of a course that suits them, with no additional charge. If other course dates are unsuitable, we will make a complete refund.
4. Accreditation documents is submitted to QQI on monthly basis. It can take 4 to 6 weeks prior to you get your QQI certificate. It will be delivered to your actual address so, please make sure Insight Security have your present address, and it is your obligation to notify us of any changes.
5. Learners must have a B2 level in English or greater to participate in the course if English is not their first language. If candidates believes that they meet the language requirement they can attend the course. Trainer can verify ability of a candidate to effective communication, required to pass the assessments. To verify your English level, please visit: https://www.examenglish.com/leveltest/index.php
6. Candidates are obligated to provide their PPS number. Learners without Personal Public Service Number, will not be entitled to receive an QQI award, as it is a requirement of certification by QQI. Insight Security is QQI and PSA approved training provider through Mackin Consultancy Ltd. PSA Reg no: 38592Q. Candidates must also provide proof of ID (Passport, Driving Licence) along with one or two passport photographs, depend from chosen course.
7.Insight Security will not permit to use any recording equipment during the course.