Door & Event Security Course 4N20611 (Comming Soon)
What is Involved?
This Training Course qualification provides learners with the training requirements, determined to apply for the Private Security Authority Licence as a Door & Event Security. This course provides learners with 30 hours of directed learning and 70 hours of self-directed learning programme.
After completion of this course, learners will be able to :
- State the standards of behaviour required of Door and Event Staff
- Define the role of the door supervisor
- State the main objectives of the door supervisor Identify the qualities of a door supervisor
- State the requirements for door supervisors under the Private Security Authority Act 2004
- State the relevance for door supervisors of The Equality Act 2004, Race Relations Act, the Sex Discrimination Act and the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Show an understanding of civil and criminal law Identify types of assault
- State the requirements relating to the use of force State what is meant by reasonable and necessary force
- Explain the different types of licenses and permissions available.
- State the rights and duties of licensees and door supervisors.
- Describe the procedure for refusing entry and ejecting customers.
- State the law in regard to drunkenness, disorderly conduct and young persons.
- Explain the powers of the Gardaí in relation to licensed premises.
- State how to deal with customers found in possession of drugs.
- List the health & safety issues in relation to illegal drugs.
- Explain how to complete records, incident logs and pocket books.