Door Supervisor Course QQI 4N1114 (Flexi Office Limerick)
What is Involved?
This Training Course qualification provides learners with the training requirements, determined to apply for the Private Security Authority Licence as a Door Supervisor. This course provides learners with 30 hours of directed learning and 70 hours of self-directed learning programme.
After completion of this course, learners will be able to :
- State the standards of behaviour required of Door Supervisors
- Define the role of the door supervisor
- State the main objectives of the door supervisor Identify the qualities of a door supervisor
- State the requirements for door supervisors under the Private Security Authority Act 2004
- State the relevance for door supervisors of The Equality Act 2004, Race Relations Act, the Sex Discrimination Act and the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Show an understanding of civil and criminal law Identify types of assault
- State the requirements relating to the use of force State what is meant by reasonable and necessary force
- Explain the different types of licenses and permissions available.
- State the rights and duties of licensees and door supervisors.
- Describe the procedure for refusing entry and ejecting customers.
- State the law in regard to drunkenness, disorderly conduct and young persons.
- Explain the powers of the Gardaí in relation to licensed premises.
- State how to deal with customers found in possession of drugs.
- List the health & safety issues in relation to illegal drugs.
- Explain how to complete records, incident logs and pocket books.